Our work is based in the goodwill and dedication of our volunteers, who support our day-to-day activities of informing, preventing and counseling those seeking help for cyber security and risk management.
We would not be able to carry out our purpose, to provide prevention and information services that truly save lives without the support and dedication of our volunteers.
We alway welcome and count on our volunteers who are the heart of our Institute. Volunteering provides multiple benefits for those who choose to follow that path, as it gives them the opportunity to meet new people and improve their personal and professional skills.
The CSI Institute holds a number of activities to which you can become a volunteer, and help us create a better digital world for everyone!
For example, you can support us in the following activities:
• Secretarial and administrative support (University or Technological Institutes students and graduates, IEK, or any other discipline)
• Articles promotions and social media management (for students or graduates of social and humanities studies)
• Computer learning for elderly people (students or graduates of Universities, Technological institutes or IEK in the field of Computer Science, Internet or new technologies)
What we offer to our volunteers:
• Τhe opportunity to contribute to our effort, and work in collaboration with the other creative volunteers of our Institute, coming from all walks of life,
• Τhe opportunity to develop their skills and gain experience in cyber security and cyber crime,
What we want from our volunteers:
• A minimum commitment of at least six months. We welcome volunteers who wish to stay longer.
• A commitment to our philosophy and values.
If you want to join our volunteer team and become an ally in our aim, send your resume and the volunteer form attached here signed and we will contact you directly!
Latest posts by CSIi News (see all)
- ΕΚΤΑΚΤΗ ΕΙΔΗΣΗ | Νέα συζυγοκτονία στην Λάρισα! - 03/08/2021
- 2 νέες επιθέσεις με μαχαίρι σοκάρουν την κοινωνία! - 01/08/2021
- Πώς να κρατήσετε το κάτω των 5 ετών παιδί σας ασφαλές στο διαδίκτυο; - 31/07/2021